Otis Elevator - OTIS THE WORST COMPANY FOR ESCALATORS/LIFT
Update added by user Aug 04, 2015
the problem was resolved today i.e. 4/08/2015 at 6:30 P.M. and i have checked at 9:30 lift was again not working.
I have uploaded the pictures of "the Certificate Of Work Done" given by their engineers when they visited to repair the lift.
Date is mentioned on every certificate and this proves how frequently I have to complaint and how many times this lift caused problem.
Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2015
Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged and i have to register a complaint atleast twice a week.their engineer visit and rectify the problem but with in next 20 days the same problem occurs.Seriously I think if i would have to face these kind of problems than i would have choosen a local lift.so, i suggest u must never choose this company if u are planning tob have an escelator/lift in your house or office.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Company must check it properly and fix the problem.If not ableto do so then i would liable to knock the doors of consumer court.
- Product or service
- Otis Lift
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- "They stole 2200 from me and took over 4-5 months to complete a site (still uncompleted) they said should take 4-5 weeks. I was a total *** for trusting them..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."